Corrpro Canada is looking for a seasonal Equipment Operator to join our team in Saskatchewan from August - December 2017, or until project completion. The Equipment Operator is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of company vehicles, including the bobcat, grader, and mini-excavator.
Corrpro Canada, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is Canada’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.ca.
• Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
• Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
• Will be installing materials for cathodic protection installations construction projects
• Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials installation
• Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
• Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
• Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
• Additional duties as assigned
• Minimum of 200 hours construction experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Equipment operating experience with bobcat and/or grader and/or mini-excavator
• Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to travel including significant overnight travel and over time on a regular basis
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug & medical testing is a condition of employment
• Must have a Class 5G Driver's License with reasonable Driver's Abstract, Class 1A license an asset
• Able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
• Able to adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
• Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
Our company offers a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and benefits including paid overtime, Per Diem, paid vacation and holiday time, and much more.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.