Corrpro Canada is looking for an experienced Labourer/1A Driver to join our team in Saskatchewan. This position will perform labour on a variety of service projects and operate class 1A vehicles. This position will run from August - November 2017.
Corrpro Canada, an Aegion company, is Canada's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure.
• Install materials for cathodic protection installations construction projects
• 80% labour with 20% driving 1A class vehicles
• Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials installation
• Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
• Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
• Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
• Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
• Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
• Minimum of 1 year construction experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Equipment operating experience with tractors, backhoe, bobcat and trenchers preferred
• Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Regular, overnight travel is required
• Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
• Must have a Class 1A Driver's License with reasonable Driver's Abstract
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug & medical testing is a condition of employment
• Able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
• Able to adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
• Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
Our company offers a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and benefits including paid overtime, Per Diem, paid vacation and holiday time, and much more.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.