Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Plan, direct and manage all activities of assigned projects to ensure that company objectives for customer satisfaction, safety, quality, production, revenue and profit are met within a prescribed time frame.
• Responsible and accountable for the project management system, tools and personnel for all assigned projects from the time a project is acquired through the final payment of closed projects.
• Acquire fully executed contracts from customers and sub-contractors.
• Manage all sub-contractor activity.
• Provide General Manager, Field Engineer(s), Superintendent(s) and appropriate sub-contractors with Job Transfer and work schedule.
• Administer Internal Project Meetings with the Superintendents, Field Engineer(s) and appropriate sub-contractors to make necessary changes and finalize the work schedule.
• Attend the customer’s Pre-Construction Meeting and ensures necessary staff and sub-contractors attend.
• Procure Critical Project Documents (necessary permits, submittals, sub-contractor insurance requirements) required by the specifications or client.
• Monitor projects daily and record production and job costs into the project management system.
• Prepare weekly and monthly Project Progress Reports as required.
• Identify changes in the scope of work to determine if there is an opportunity or need to submit a Change Order Request to the customer.
• Facilitate and execute all Change Orders with the customer.
• Plan and hold Project Status Meetings with the customer, sub-contractors, Field Engineer and Superintendents as necessary.
• Monitor and verify all sub-contractor production daily and record progress in the project management system.
• Verify and record committed and actual job costs into the project management system daily.
• Complete a Project Close Out Report to identify final changes in work scope, additional revenue opportunities, punch list items and any hindrances that may delay close out and final payment.
• Submit invoices and collect payments from the customer as necessary.
• Identify new business opportunities with existing customers.
• Update and maintain customer/contact database for all contacts associated with any project, existing customers, sub-contractors, prime contractors or any other parties that may influence or impact Insituform’s success.
• Bachelor of Science degree Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or other related field required.
• Registration as a P. Eng. would be considered an asset.
• 5 to 7 years related field construction management experience.
• Ability to plan, schedule and assign work of crews including training and communication updates.
• Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and databases, Microsoft Project, Primavera and JD Edwards software experience an asset.
• Experience troubleshooting issues with customers as needed.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to give presentations.
• Approximately 20% travel.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and medical.
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity, please access and apply at http://insituform.com/CompanyInformation/Careers