Corrpro Canada is looking for a seasonal Construction Labourer to join our team in Edmonton, AB from May until December 2018 or project completion. The Construction Labourer is responsible for installing materials for construction service projects.
Corrpro Canada, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is Canada’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.ca.
• Will install materials for cathodic protection installation construction service projects
• Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
• Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
• Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
• Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
• Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
• Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
• Additional duties as assigned
• Six (6) months of outdoor construction experience
• Able to travel including significant overnight travel and over time on a regular basis
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Must have a Class 5 Driver's License with reasonable Driver's Abstract
• Preference given candidates with 2-Ton truck and trailer towing experience
• Equipment operating experience is an asset
• Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and medical testing
• Able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
• Able to adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
• Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
Our company offers a competitive salary with career growth opportunities, paid overtime, Per Diem, paid vacation and holiday time, and much more.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.