Brinderson L.P., Inc. is looking for an experienced Safety Manager for our Andeavor Anacortes, WA facility.
Overview of key responsibilities include:
- Reports to the Northwest Regional Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Manager based on reporting region and field assignment/location.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Corporate Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) programs for assigned areas of work as directed.
- Develops a thorough working knowledge of the HSSE functions as they relate and correspond to, regulatory compliance, company policy and procedures, client procedures and best practices.
- Ensures work-sites assigned to are in compliance with corporate standards, governmental regulations and client standards.
- Develops reports, plans, conducts assessments, provides trend analysis, manages records, and interfaces on a regular basis with client’s project/site personnel.
- Prepares technical reports and plans for new and existing work activities.
- This position requires the ability to effectively influence an organization at all levels to achieve safety performance standards developed by Aegion Energy Services.
- Provides expertise, implementation, leadership and coaching during incident investigations, including causal factor determination and corrective actions plans.
- Monitoring and updating the site safety plan and bridging document.
- Reviewing policy changes with site management and working with site management team to communicate changes to all onsite employees.
- Performs safety audits periodically both internally and/or with third party auditors.
- Participates in client & company safety committees.
- Enter and track safety metrics and information, including the input of incident investigations/corrective actions into our HSSE database software system.
- Analyze safety data/trends and make improvement recommendations (create reports, charts, and presentations as necessary).
- Understanding of sites PPE & FRC Garment needs, working with Site Management to decrease cost impact of safety consumables and budgeting accordingly.
- Function independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Daily standard under normal conditions for this position is 60% in the field and 40% in the office
- Follow the sites assigned work schedule and report any absences, time of site, vacation, and late early in and out to both regional HSSE manager and Site Manager.
- Manage site DMV authorized driver list with compliance and transparency.
Brinderson L.P., Inc. a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a full-service engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and turnaround company serving the western United States. Concentrating primarily on energy projects in the private sector, Brinderson serves a broad range of industries, including upstream oil and gas production, gas processing, oil refining, terminals and pipelines, chemicals, renewable energy, and industrial manufacturing. For more details, visit www.brinderson.com