Schultz Industrial Services, Inc., a subsidiary of the Aegion Corporation is looking for an experienced Regional Safety Manager for the Pacific Northwest Region.
- Reports to the Vice President of HSSE for Aegion Energy Services.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Corporate Health, Safety and Environmental programs for assigned areas of work as directed.
- Develops a thorough working knowledge of the Health, Safety and Environmental functions, corporate policy, procedures and client best practices.
- Ensures projects/work-sites assigned to are in compliance with corporate standards, governmental regulations and client standards.
- Develops reports, plans, conducts assessments, provides trend analysis, manages records, and interfaces on a regular basis with clients project/site personnel.
- Must possess superior written and oral communication skills, demonstrated proficiency with safety management software and MS Office Professional.
- Prepares technical reports and plans for new and existing work activities.
- This position requires the ability to effectively influence an organization at all levels to achieve safety performance standards developed by the Company.