Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Labourer.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of water and sewer pipeline rehabilitation and protection. Insituform technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Work effectively with supervisors and all members of the crew to ensure successful rehabilitation and
repair of a variety of sanitary and storm water lines.
• Driving various trucks (1 tonne pickup, Flusher, CCTV Truck, Boiler, Refer and Vactor) to and from the job
• Unloading and setting up traffic controls, safety equipment, and CIPP installation equipment.
• Manhole entry to assist in the process by physically going down into the sewer to cut out the excess liner
on both ends and remove it
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Experience in an industrial or construction field an asset
• Have excellent health and safety knowledge and a good risk and hazard analysis
• Availability to work outside the Montreal area (about 30% of the time)
• Availability for working day, evening and weekend as well as overtime
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Ability to regularly lift and move with a load of 50 lbs
• Ability to stand for a long time, to walk, sit, squat and work with hands and arms
• Valid Class 1 or Class3 drivers license
• Valid CCQ card
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to submit your application by email to Kpreston@aegion.com.